March 03, 2021
TERMS OF SERVICE
§ 1 scope, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between GOOD 42. IT-Solutions GmbH and companies who buy GOOD 42. goods through our shop. Conditions that contradict or deviate from our terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding the method of payment, delivery modalities, etc. Only when you click on the order button do you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by telephone or fax. The immediate confirmation of receipt of your order by email or fax does not yet constitute an acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation by email. If the deadline specified in sentence 1 has expired without success, your offer is deemed to have been rejected, i.e. you are no longer bound by your offer. When ordering by telephone, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of the contract text
Your order with details of the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be saved by us. However, you cannot access your past orders over the Internet. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access them at any time via our website. If you would like to save the product description on our shop page for your own purposes, you can e.g. B. take a screenshot (= screenshot) or alternatively print out the entire page.
§ 4 Customer information: Correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before submitting the order with the delete button. We will inform you about further correction options on the way through the ordering process. You can also completely end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 retention of title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Statutory warranty rights and statute of limitations
(1) There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
(2) Your warranty claims due to defects in the purchased item expire one year from the transfer of risk. The following claims are excluded from this rule
– for damages
– due to fraudulently concealed defects
– from a possibly given guarantee
– on recourse according to §§ 445a, 478 BGB
– due to defects in building materials and components that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness.
For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply. In the case of a possibly given guarantee period, the longer period applies in favor of the buyer.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that these do not relate to essential contractual obligations, damage from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual obligations is, in particular, the obligation to hand over the item to you and to provide you with ownership of it. Furthermore, we have to provide you with the item free of material and legal defects.
§ 8 place of jurisdiction
The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business if you are a merchant.